We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Calgary based third party logistics company and help contribute to our exciting exponential growth. The Logistics Coordinator will apply their passion for customer service to facilitate the movement of all types of freight across all modes of transportation.
- Help grow the business by building quality relationships with customers through learning their needs, and consistently exceeding their expectations.
- Arranging customer’s shipments with partner carriers to ensure efficient transportation and on time delivery.
- Negotiating favorable, but fair rates and developing partnerships with carriers.
- Proactively search out new carriers in order to increase our carrier base and develop better options for customer’s shipments.
- Making pick-up and delivery appointments, tracking and tracing every shipment daily and providing updates to customers.
- Ensure prompt collection of proof of delivery documentation to support invoicing process.
Education and Experience
- Post-Secondary Education or currently working on supply chain or logistics degree or designation.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Independent problem solving abilities
- Ability to effectively negotiate
- Familiarity with Excel
- Customer service experience
Why Linear Logistics?
We are providing an opportunity to get involved in the excitement of a growth company. Your training will be based on real time situations, and you will be quickly exposed to all aspects of the third party logistics industry. Our environment is extremely fast paced and you will be constantly learning and contributing. We offer a competitive industry salary.